Friday, February 18, 2011

Compare myself to Byron

Bryon and I have a lot in common but we can be a lot different. We have the same siblings, I have 1 brother and 1 sister and he has 1 brother and 1 sister. We both have lots of friends and same family size, its big . Were both older and we both are a good friend.
I am Asian, short person and I'm a girl to. I'm a hard worker and I like to draw. I have long and straight hair. I do not shock my family and I'm not a Adventurous and I am also don't get teased by friends.
Byron is African and American and he is tall to. Byron is a boy and he is not a hard worker, but he likes to go swimming. He has short and curly hair. He shock his family with wild behavior. He is a Adventurous and he get teased a lot. Byron saved Kenny from a pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment